COVID-19 Pupil guidance – Resuming Lessons
Because of COVID-19 the way your lessons are conducted will change when you resume them. Not only will I do things differently but you will also be required to complete additional tasks.
Before every lesson I will contact you via text to check if:
· You have any symptoms of coronavirus such as a cough or a high temperature
· You know, or have been in contact with, anyone that is showing symptoms
· You, or anyone you have been in contact with, have travelled from a high-risk region
It is important that you answer these questions honestly as you do not want to put me or any of my other pupils at risk. I will not charge for any lessons you cancel due to covid-19 symptoms. Equally I may have to cancel lessons if I, or anyone in my household become unwell, or if any of my pupils tests positive for covid-19.
To prepare for your lesson I would like to ask you to:
· Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds, in line with government guidance, immediately before leaving your house or place of work.
· To wear long trousers and not to wear open-toed shoes. It is now acceptable to wear short sleeves.
· To wear a face covering. This can be a homemade, cloth one. You may wish to wear gloves.
· Avoid paying by cash if possible, use bank transfer if you can.
To prepare for your lesson I will:
· Wear appropriate clothing and a face covering.
· Send you a text, to check that you are able to take the lesson.
· Sanitise all contact points in the car.
· Wash my hands thoroughly, or use hand sanitiser.
On your lesson we will:
· Avoid handshakes
· Place your personal belongings into a sanitised box (i.e.: phone, keys, jacket, bag)
· Keep windows open and avoid using the air-conditioning
· Avoid sharing pens or teaching aids
· Try not facing each other when talking (we may leave the vehicle if we need to discuss anything in detail)
After your lesson:
· Please remove face covering and gloves (if used) safely and wash your hands thoroughly.
· Inform me if you become unwell
This guidance may change over time according to government recommendation. It will be part of the ‘new normal’ and may take some time to get used to.
25 Olivers Meadow, Westergate
Phone: 07979000833 07979000833
Chichester, Bognor Regis, Barnham, Yapton, Ford, Oving, Lavant, Fishbourne and everything in between
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact me:
I cannot answer any messages or calls during a lesson or when I am driving.
I will get back to you as soon as I can and at the very latest by the end of the day.